Skilled CNC Machinists
Begin a rewarding career in precision machining. Horschel Brothers Precision seeks full time skilled CNC Machine Operators at Springville, New York facility. Positions available on all 3 shifts. (2nd and 3rd shift pays a 20% Premium). Must have own tools. Wage dependent on experience.
- Ability to set up and operate CNC lathes and/or mills.
- Inspect tight tolerance parts.
Marketing specialist – video content
Apply your broad marketing tactical knowledge to hands on video production. As part of the sales and marketing team you will demonstrate high quality standards and market leadership across multiple industries for each wholly owned brand and product; Horschel Brothers Precision, Buffalo Turbine, Vibratech TVD and Fluidampr.
- Develop in-house video production capabilities. Manage all aspects of video content for strategic marketing needs. Includes creating corporate videos, product videos, advertising/commercial videos, social media videos, sales training videos, and other related assigned projects.
- Assist with video, audio, animation, and design elements for other various sales and marketing collateral as needed.
- Enhance and adhere to brand style guides and company communication quality standards. Collaborate with marketing team to achieve brand consistency across marketing media and channels.
- Lead technical setup of corporate meetings that include audio/visual equipment, software, and set design. Examples include sales meetings, virtual conferences, and product training webinars.
- Gain industry and product knowledge to assist each brand’s sales and lead generation efforts. Once proficient, assignments may include trade show participation (in-person and virtual), presentations, and other marketing communications.
- Some travel required (post-Covid restrictions).
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or related field.
- 2+ yrs experience in B2B environment.
- Marketing video content creation. Including scripting, storyboarding, producing, videography, video editing, and publishing to various distribution quality standards.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across company divisions, departments, plus outside vendors and customers.
- Desire to grow marketing career and continuously learn.
Preference given towards additional experience in or aptitude to learn:
- Media design.
- Website development. WordPress and HubSpot CMS.
- Inbound marketing.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub & CMS.