Due to tremendous growth an opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Technician. We employ state-of-the-art equipment, automation, and great people in order to continually make superior products for HBP, Buffalo Turbine, and Vibratech TVD / Fluidampr.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- – Able to read and understand blueprints.
- – Perform dimensional layouts and inspections. Prepare inspection reports.
- – Self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to analyze, organize, plan, prioritize assignments, and multi-task.
- – Prepare first article inspection reports and part approval process.
- – Be able to support all aspects of the quality department as required.
- – Perform Internal audits as required.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- – Proficient use and experience with coordinate measuring machine and other inspection equipment.
- – Two year technical degree or three years Quality Assurance experience is preferred but not required.
- – Machine shop experience is preferred.
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- – Must be computer literate. Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- – Our Proprietary products are manufactured in Springville, NY.
- – Position reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- – Shift Schedule: 8 hours; 7:00am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday