Our corporate responsibility goal is to operate our facility as environmentally efficient as possible. This helps us to keep energy costs down, while also leaving a lighter footprint on the community in which we operate. Over the last few years, we’ve been successful in doing more with less- producing more products with less energy, water and waste. As we continue to grow, we will strive to reduce our environmental footprint while also reducing costs by being more efficient. Learn more about Who We Are.
Horschel Brothers Precision meets or exceeds all environmental regulations that relate to the company.
High Efficiency Lighting – natural light spectrum reduces eye strain
Recycling Over 95% of Hard Materials
Reducing Landfill Materials 21% in 2013 by instituting recycling programs
Water Soluble Biodegradable Cleaners for cleaning facility floors
Social responsibility is another pillar of Horschel Brothers Precision’s corporate responsibility. HBP supports a number of area and community charities through donations and volunteering. We also organize our own charity fundraisers.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Wings Flights of Hope
- Boys and Girls Club of Springville
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life Springville
- Home Care & Hospice Foundation
- The Eden 4-H Stampede Club
- Paul Nunweiler Memorial Scholarship
- National Technical Honor Society
- Springville Center for the Arts
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- SGI Varsity Club Football Program
- St. Al’s Golf Committee
- Springville Volunteer Fire Company
- Kids for Kelly Foundation
- Jason Denfrund Memorial Fund
- Hunter’s Hope
- Concord Historical Society