Horschel Brothers Precision is currently seeking a person to join our Sales/ Technical Support team in our growing Vibratech TVD/ Fluidampr divisions. Vibratech and Fluidampr provide industry leading torsional harmonic dampers for engines used in industrial, performance, and race engines, both at the OE and aftermarket level.
- – Mechanical ability, knowledge of gas and diesel engines and engine components.
- – Automotive Technician, Automotive Sales
- – Professional communication skills while working with colleagues, sales leads, and customers.
- – Computer proficiency in MS office as well as data processing skills, are valued.
- – Organized and self-driven to follow through and complete tasks as assigned.
- – Ability to work in group environments
- – Knowledge and/or passion of auto industry a plus.
- – Previous customer service role(s) in auto industry a plus but not required.
- – Ability to travel a few times per year to represent companies at trade shows
- – Field incoming tech/sales calls and emails from industry leading wholesale/distributors, retail customers and potential customers to answer technical and fitment questions.
- – General daily office tasks: includes reviewing orders, data entry, updating CRM.
- – Educating customers on the importance of a Vibratech/Fluidampr products.
- – Increase customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty by providing amazing and personal customer support.
- – Work with sales representatives to organize and follow-up leads.
- – Represent company at industry trade shows as well as various auto show and performance events as needed.
- – Work with sales team, marketing, engineering, and management to promote and increase sales
- – No outbound cold calling
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Schedule: 8 hours; 8:00am – 4:30pm M-TH; 7:00am – 3:30pm, Friday