Begin a rewarding career in advanced manufacturing. Horschel Brothers Precision is seeking a Purchasing Clerk.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- -Acquiring materials and documents to fulfill requests for purchases.
- -Preparing purchase orders and handling inquiries about orders.
- -Follows through with purchase from order placement to fulfillment and ensures order arrives undamaged and on time.
- -Checking to make sure there is enough stock in the inventory to meet requirements.
- -Placing orders with suppliers or vendors and ensuring that documentation is in order, with terms and conditions being clear.
- -Interacting with suppliers in case of delay in delivery of supplies, receipt of damaged or incorrect quantity of goods.
- -Ability to work with computers and software such as Microsoft Excel, as well as data processing skills, are valued.
- -Good communication skills to deal with people internal to the company, as well as with suppliers, shipping agents, courier companies.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- -Minimum high school diploma.
In-house training, competitive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment. Salary based on experience.