Due to tremendous growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Production Scheduler / Planner to work on one of our prestigious brand name product lines.
Our industry leading brands, Buffalo Turbine and Vibratech TVD / Fluidampr ship world-wide. Our proprietary products are manufactured right here at our Springville, New York facility. We employ state-of-the-art equipment, automation, and great people in order to continually make superior products. The production control process involves the planning and control of how goods will be manufactured. This includes the identification of raw materials required, the quantity of components needed, and scheduling the human workforce required.
- – Maintain inventory management policies and procedures to assure the uninterrupted flow of material in support of production build schedules.
- – Generate master production schedules and manufacturing orders.
- – Ensure customer satisfaction: implement material and information flow processes that anticipate customer requirements and maintain good relationships.
- – Support the launch of new programs and products.
- – Monitor outside services.
- – Self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to analyze, organize, plan, prioritize assignments, and multi-task.
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- – Must be computer literate. Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
In house training, competitive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment. Salary based on experience.