Due to tremendous growth a full-time opportunity has arisen for a Draftsperson to support our prestigious brand name product lines. We employ state-of-the-art equipment, automation, and great people in order to continually make superior products for HBP, Buffalo Turbine, and Vibratech TVD / Fluidampr.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- – Generate engineering drawings daily using SolidWorks CAD software.
- – Ensure basic integrity of designs and layouts in conformance to geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) practices.
- – Self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to analyze, organize, plan, prioritize assignments, and multi-task.
- – Support the launch of new programs / products.
- – Perform Internal audits as required.
- – Ability to work in a team environment desired.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- – Experience with 2D print generation from 3D models preferred.
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- – Must be computer literate.
- – Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- – Our Proprietary products are manufactured in Springville, NY.
- – Shift Schedule: 8 hours; 7:00am – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday