Horschel Brothers Precision is a proud supplier of high quality precision machined components and manufactured products to leading prime contractors, defense organizations and agencies to fulfill government contracts.
DUNS Number: Registered
Cage Code: 6KAK6
Socio-Economic Status: Federal Small Business
Horschel Brothers Precision (HBP) is a modern CNC precision machining and contract manufacturing company near Buffalo, New York. Production volumes range from a few hundred to a few hundred thousand. Clients trust HBP for diverse industry experience, on-time premier quality, and a commitment to building long-term relationships. Est. 1994. ITAR registered. ISO 9001:2008 quality systems certified.
Core Industries Served
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Optical / Medical
- Precision CNC turning: multi-axis, sub-spindle, live tooling.
- Precision CNC milling: multi-axis, vertical, horizontal linear pallet pool.
- Inventory management and warehousing programs.
- Turn-key contract manufacturing: laser cutting, deburr, welding, post processing and assembly.
- Quality assurance to client specifications.
- Engineering services.
- Depth of precision CNC machining experience across quality driven industries.
- Low, medium and high volume production of complex machined parts.
- Automated machining cells increase quality while decreasing cycle time and overall cost.
- In-house post processing and assembly capabilities.
- Source inspection certified for leading global defense contractor.
Core naics codes
- 33271 – Machine shops
- 332721 – Precision turned product manufacturing
- 333610 – Motor vehicle engine parts manufacturing
- 336330 – Motor vehicle transmission & powertrain part manufacturing
- 33641 – Aerospace product & parts manufacturing
Available upon request. Contact Us.
Other government contracts NAICS classifications
322722: bolt, nut, screw, rivet and washer manufacturing
332: Fabricated metal products
332116: metal stamping
332322: sheet metal work manufacturing
332323: ornamental and architectural metal work manufacturing
332439: other metal container manufacturing
332510: hardware manufacturing
3327: Machine shops; turned products; screw, nut bolt
332710: machine shops, turned product and screw, nut and bolt
33271: Machine shops
332721: Precision turned product manufacturing
332313: Rocket casings, fabricated metal work, manufacturing
333618: Other engine equipment manufacturing
336310: Motor vehicle gasoline engine and engine parts manufacturing
336350: Motor vehicle transmission & powertrain parts manufacturing
33641: Aerospace product & parts manufacturing
336992: Military armored vehicle, tank & tank component manufacturing
332994: Small arms, ordnance & ordnance accessories manufacturing
322812: metal coating, engraving and allied services to manufacturers
332813: electroplating, plating, polishing, anodizing and coloring
332995: other ordnance and accessories manufacturing
332996: fabricated pipe and pipe fitting manufacturing
332999: all other misc. fabricated metal product manufacturing
333314: optical instruments and lens manufacturing
333399: all other misc general purpose machining manufacturing
333514: special die and tool, die set, jig and fixture manufacturing
336312: gasoline engine and engine parts manufacturer
336991: motorcycle, bicycle and parts manufacturing
336999: all other transportation equipment manufacturing