Horschel Brothers Precision (HBP) is a premier precision machining facility to the most recognized manufacturers in the region. As such, we seek self-motivated, quality driven individuals who wish to pursue a rewarding career in today’s advanced manufacturing. HBP provides the opportunity to apply your STEM and/or vocational schooling with our in-house training program to achieve success. Competitive salary, benefits, and an excellent workplace environment are just some of the benefits of joining the HBP team. Visit Who We Are to learn more about Horschel Brothers Precision.
Entry-Level Deburr Specialist (Posted 9-15-16)
Begin a rewarding career in advanced manufacturing. Horschel Brothers Precision seeks full time entry level deburr specialist at Springville, New York facility. The job offers an in-house training program, competitive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment with ample growth opportunities for self-motivated individuals. First shift positions available. Entry-level starting at $10/hour.
- Deburring, cleaning and removing sharp edges and chamfering parts by using electrical/air/hand tools.
- Polishing metal components to provide a quality product that surpasses our customers’ expectations.
- Must be detail oriented, manual dexterity, ability to use microscope and count small pieces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Entry-Level CNC Machine Operators & Skilled CNC Machinists (Posted 8-3-16)
Begin a rewarding career in precision machining. Horschel Brothers Precision seeks full time entry level and skilled CNC Machine Operators at Springville, New York facility. The job offers an in-house training program, competitive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment with ample growth opportunities for self-motivated individuals. Positions available on all 3 shifts. (2nd and 3rd shift pays a 20% Premium) $12 to $20 per hour positions available.
- Load and unload machined parts on a CNC lathe and/or CNC mill.
- Measure and keep records.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Over-time available.
Apply In Person
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm (After 2:00 pm call for appointment)
180 Zoar Valley Road Springville, NY 14141